God’s own land, Kerala makes its presence with astonishing beaches, multiple devotional centers and temples, the breathtaking serenity of Kerala backwaters, and its era-old Ayurvedic culture. The place welcomes you to fall in love with the spiritual delight of Yoga with Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga teacher training in Kerala. Relish the wonders of India’s coastal town and fulfill your dream of becoming a certified Yoga teacher.
About the Program: Rishikul Yogshala’s training program is conducted in three forms – 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Kerala, 300 Hour YTTC, and 500 Hour training, all based on the classical way of yogic teaching.
● Know about the traditional and the most pure of Yoga forms – Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● Education of Yoga’s spiritual aspect to make it a part of the life.
● Pranayama training for bettering the body metabolism.
● Calm your mind and soul with the mindful practice of Meditation.
● Advancement of the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment theories.
● Study of the body anatomy for understanding the role of Yoga in regulating the internal body functions.
● Learn about the roles and responsibilities of a Yoga teacher.
● Understand the science of Ayurveda and its healing benefits in one’s life.
● Introduction to Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance for mixing the benefits of Yoga with fun.
● Visits and sightseeing to local spiritual and historical places.
Food and Accommodation: Give your hunger pangs a much-needed enjoyment while relishing an assortment of Indian yogic diets that are prepared by our adept chefs. For nourishing the body and mind completely, we offer three palatable and sattvic meals a day that are completely vegetarian in nature. Living in an ashram located at a walking distance from the pristine beaches of Varkala and made in the Vedic style bamboo-huts is an experience that you will cherish for long. Our Kerala Yoga center offers you a beautiful view of the Western Ghats vegetation while you soak the warmth of the Sun sitting in the lush garden.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala, a name that holds enormous importance in the field of Yoga education has been serving the Yoga community since 2011. Having branches in six countries, the Yogshala offers a number of programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreats, Meditation retreat, etc. Every year the Yoga Alliance affiliated school welcomes more than thousands of students from all over the world.
No entries were found.