The metropolis life is increasingly becoming stressful and soul-destroying day-by-day. More and more urban citizens are facing physical, mental and emotional hassles of the fast-paced lifestyle. Therefore, AumYogaShala strives to create a healthy society through the science of yoga and offers yoga teacher training in Gurgaon led by their professional yoga trainers and teachers.
The yoga teacher training course classes at AumYogaShala are held with the aim to let the students build an extensive understanding of yogic science and closely observe the life of wellness. At yoga classes in Gurgaon sector 56, the students get an opportunity to spend considerable time with yoga experts who set them out on the path of living a yogic lifestyle.
● Learn the traditional Hatha Yoga asanas, Shat-kriyas, Mudras, Bandhas and Surya Namaskar.
● Practice the primary Ashtanga Yoga series with the yoga teachers.
● In Pranayama classes, learn the art of inhalation, exhalation, and retention that is beneficial for both your body and mind.
● Gain high levels of concentration with the Meditation techniques and Mantra Chanting.
● Comprehensive Human Anatomy and Alignment Classes for the correct implementation of yogic techniques and practices.
● Tread the path of Spiritual Yoga knowledge with the science of Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Jnana Yoga and Raja Yoga.
● Read and Study the traditional yoga texts of Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, and the Bhagavad Gita.
● Attend Teaching Methodology classes for gaining the practical skills of conducting yoga teacher training in Gurgaon.
● Learn about the Ayurvedic lifestyle and right diet to follow by a yogi/yogini for living healthy years of life.
● Indian Certificate: 40,000 INR
● Yoga Alliance USA: 60,000 INR
About AumYogaShala: Since its inception, the school has been imparting the wisdom of yoga to the citizens of Gurgaon through its yoga teacher training courses, yoga classes in Gurgaon sector 56, corporate yoga classes and kids yoga classes. Being situated in the corporate hub of Gurgaon, the school believes that yoga is for all. Therefore, it offers classes keeping in mind the cultural background, diversity, preferences to please every student with ease and comfort.