Nature has been an integral part of the human race since ages. However, the modern era has come with a number of blots on the health and wellness with a grading separation from nature’s gifts. More than the people, it is the hectic schedule and modern sources of an effortless life that pose a threat to the health and well-being of the body and mind. Aum Yoga Shala is organizing a Yoga Teacher Training in Gurgaon aimed at providing the much-needed relief from the afflictions of the modern life into a world of Yogic wisdom and learning. Not just that, the program is also an opportunity to acquire a Yoga Alliance recognized certificate to become a Yoga teacher and a markedly serious practitioner of the science.
Date 16 April – 11 May 2018
About the Program: The yoga teacher training program in Gurgaon at Aum Yoga Shala welcomes everybody who aspires to become a yogi of the finest standards. The event is conducted keeping in mind the health and wellness of the citizens of Delhi NCR. It will be a 28-day training during which all the basic aspects of Yoga shall be covered along with an experience of the life. Let’s have a look at the major points of the Yoga TTC in Gurgaon:
• Teachings of traditional and classical Hatha Yoga consisting of Sun Salutations, basic postures, Shat Kriyas, and more.
• Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, its element, and primary series.
• Various Pranayama breathing series- inhalation, exhalation, and retention.
• Deep relaxation with Meditation and Yoga Nidra.
• Mantra Chanting to purify the mind and soul with the celestial vibrations.
• Study of the Human Anatomy along with the Adjustment and Alignment theory for asana perfection and promoting a safer practice.
• Yoga above the physical practice- Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, etc.
• Yoga Philosophy training to understand the relevance of the ancient science to the modern lifestyle.
• Acquire the skills and expertise of becoming a fine Yoga Teacher during Teaching Methodology classes.
• Gain a basic knowledge of Ayurveda and understand the way of living according to the Ayurvedic science.
Location: DLF Phase 5
D – 14/1 Exclusive Floor
Near Lancer School and DLF 5 Club
Sector 53, Gurgaon
Fee Details: INR 40,000 For Yoga Alliance India certificate and INR 50,000 for Yoga Alliance USA certificate.
Fee for Non-Indian aspirants: INR 70,000
About Aum Yoga Shala: Aum Yoga Shala is a premium-category Yoga center in Delhi NCR. Located in Gurgaon, the Yoga Shala is one unique studio that offers a blend of traditional and contemporary Yoga. As depicted by its name, the ideology of Aum Yoga Shala oscillates around the aim of making a healthy and disease-free society with the colossal spiritual power hidden in the word, ‘AUM’. Blessed with a magnificent team of experienced Yoga teachers, the Gurgaon-based school organizes the Yoga TTC in collaboration with Rishikul Yogshala, a globally-recognized Yoga school affiliated with the Yoga Alliance.