Reflex and relax the entire being with the moments of leisure and profound training of yogic art with yoga teacher training in Chiang Mai. Commence a transformative voyage to submerge deep into the intensified learning of the yogic science and evolve as a professional practitioner and yoga teacher. For a month, detach yourself from the worldly things and live-breathe yoga together. Build a stronger connection with the self, develop yourself mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally, and learn how to bestow the yogic wisdom and techniques to others.
About the Program
Engulfed with palm-fringed beaches, abundant rainforest, natural hot-springs, mesmeric waterfalls, and scintillating beaches, Yoga training or Yoga retreat in Chiang Mai would be a majestic ineffable experience for the aspirants. With us become a certified yoga practitioner and teacher by availing the best.
• Introduction to yoga history with the knowledge of Yoga philosophy, yogic scriptures, and ancient text.
• Get theoretical and practical learning of the ancient most yoga styles – Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Know the human body profoundly with the learning of Yoga Anatomy.
• Learn to perform yoga postures correctly and safely with the study of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Get an insight into the moral codes, ethics and principles of yoga with Yama and Niyamas,
• Achieve peace of mind with Meditation practice and correct breathing with Pranayama.
• Rekindle with the spiritual being with the knowledge of the spiritual text and learning of Mantras.
• Learn about Yoga Props, Chakras, Mudras, Bandhas, etc. during the course.
• Heal yourself with Ayurveda and learn Ayurveda cooking for healthy eating.
Accommodation and Food
We accommodate our students at a place surrounded with a natural serenity that inspires and motivates one to practice. The resort boasts all the facilities one can think of and is embellished with all the modern amenities, equipments and furnishings. Apart from that, we provide delectable and nutritious Sattvic meals three times along with herbal drinks, freshly prepared by our Ayurvedic chefs.
• Shared Room- 2800 USD
• Dormitory- 2150 USD
About Yoga Retreat in Thailand
Embark on the yogic journey with us at Chiang Mai Thailand, and garner the best yogic experience. Avail best Yoga teacher training in Chiang Mai and Yoga retreat in Chiang Mai with Yoga Retreat in Thailand in collaboration with International Yoga School Rishikul Yogshala. Since establishing themselves as one of the most trusted and renowned yoga schools in India and abroad, Rishikul Yogshala promises to bestow the authentic teachings of the ancient science of life.