Yoga School – Sri Yoga Ashram Rishikesh offer 200 hours residential, affordable and intensive 28- Days Astrology and Yoga Teacher Training in India. This course is mainly designed for beginners and intermediate yoga practitioners. You will be awarded with RYT 200 Yoga Alliance certification and Astrology certification course in rishikesh.
It is a unique opportunity to get the benefits of two ancient courses at the same time. The course is designed by the expert yoga teachers and astrologers of the Sri Yoga Ashram. You will be trained in the supervision of our wise teachers who attend and help every single student personally.
Yoga and astrology find their roots in the same tradition of great Indian wisdom. The aim of the both is also the same, to take a person for the highest level of the human evolution, self realization. This 200 Hour Astrology course with Yoga Teacher Training aims to provide a good introduction of Vedic Astrology Course in India to the yoga practitioners and teachers so that they can practice as an astrology consultant too. It is usually seen that people expect a yoga practitioner to be able to provide some guidance and help in their life related problems.
The brief syllabus for 200 hour astro yoga teacher training course is below.
Aasanas: Hatha Yoga with proper alignment and use of various props
Pranayama: You will learn various breathing techniques of yoga
Cleansing: Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, Vaman, Tratak
Meditation, Various techniques of meditation for increased awareness and spiritual growth
Philosophy: The theoretical understanding of Yoga and Patanjali’s Eight Limbs Yoga System
Vedic Astrology: Learning about the houses, signs and planets in horoscope
Detailed Vedic Astrology Syllabus is below:
This course of astrology is based on traditional Vedic astrology that enables the student to understand about the 12 houses and 9 planets and their interaction. This course will enable the student to understand the general character and life of any individual by looking in his horoscope. By the time student completes the course he will have more than enough knowledge about astrology to make reasonably correct predictions about anyone. The contents of this course are as following:
- Basic calculations
- Understanding horoscope
- 12 signs and ascendants
- 12 houses and their significations
- 9 planets and their significations
- Aspects of planets
- Meaning and importance of Exaltation and debilitation
- Planets’ social status and implications
- Effects of planets in houses
- Important combinations
- Medical and psychological aspects of astrology
- Practical Horoscope reading with ample practice
- Remedies in Vedic Astrology
06:15 to 07:00 :- Pranayama and Cleansing
07:00 to 08:30 :- Ashtanga Yoga
08:30 to 09:30 :- Breakfast
10:00 to 11:00 :- Philosophy & Discussion
11:00 to 12:00 :- Free time + Karma Yoga
12:00 to 01:00 :- Yoga + Teaching Methodology
01:00 to 02:00 :- Lunch
03:00 to 04:00 :- Anatomy and Physiology
04:30 to 06:00 :- Iyengar Yoga (alignment and adjustment)
06:15 to 07:15 :- Mantra Meditation and Yoga Nidra
07:30 :- Dinner (with silence)
Course Fee Include
- Private or Shared room accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indian vegetarian meals three times daily
- Herbal tea two times daily
- Very close to River Ganga
- Yoga kit including books, Neti pot, and writing material
- Sunday sightseeing activities to nearby locations
- Course certificate
Course fee does not includes:
- Air-fares and Airport transfers but we do provide Airport transfers on additional cost.
- Any kind of personal expenses.