According to a survey, one out of every five people in Delhi NCR is suffering from some kind of disease and almost 60% of the working population are having stress-related disorders. This is quite an eye-opening data. Owing to personal, professional, and environmental factors, the life of a metropolitan has become a struggle. Aum Yogashala is organizing Yoga Classes in Gurgaon that are completely aimed at improving the health and fitness on both physical and mental levels. Join the classes to experience the magic of Yoga while shaping the body and enhancing mental concentration.
About the Program:
The daily Yoga classes run throughout the weekdays from Monday to Friday. These classes are structured according to the need of the aspirants keeping in mind their well being. An enhanced physical, as well as mental health, is the talking point of our program. Let’s look at the core highlights of the Yoga classes in Gurgaon:
• Understanding of Yoga and its essence in modern life.
• The Practice of various poses and postures related to Yoga.
• Know the importance of each and every asana as you practice.
• Breathing practice and Pranayama to improve blood pressure and various metabolic actions.
• Meditation practice to attain mental tranquility and improved concentration during work.
• Correcting the postures with knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Get introduced to the Ayurvedic science and immense healing benefits related to it.
• Special focus on Mantra Chanting and AUM, which holds the whole worldly knowledge in it.
• Tips and suggestions for leading a positive and healthy life.
• Yoga Therapy session to cure various diseases using Yoga poses.
• Special classes for women’s therapy and Kids Yoga.
• Chair Yoga and modified classes for elderly people.
Schedule and Fee:
Classes run in two shifts- morning and evening. Three classes of one hour each in the morning and two classes of the same duration in the evening.
Timing: 07:00 to 10:00 AM (Morning) and 06:00 to 08:00 PM (Evening)
You can attend classes for 2 days, 3 days, or 5 days per week with a fee 2400, 3000, and 4000 INR respectively.
Discounts are available on a quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly basis.
Location: DLF Phase 5
D – 14/1 Exclusive Floor
Near Lancer School and DLF 5 Club
Sector 53, Gurgaon
About Aum Yoga Shala: One of the leading Yoga studios in Delhi NCR, Aum Yoga Shala is a leading yoga studio and school in NCR. The studio offers various programs for people of every age and gender and has a skilled team of yogis as teachers which makes the Yogashala one of the best Yoga training centers in the region. It is among the very few Yoga studios in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida to offer certified Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Retreat.