Coconut Water Powder is highly dissolute in the water and serves the instant refreshing and energetic drink within a minute.
A refreshing source of nutrients and electrolytes, in this bag there is the equivalent of 16 fresh coconuts! Coconut water is only 3% solids and the remaining 97% is water. Evaporating the water preserves the nutrients and is an environmentally friendly way to transport the goodness of coconut across the world.
Coconut water is known to be a source of Potassium, Calcium, Sodium, Manganese and Magnesium. These electrolytes replenish the essential mineral salts lost by dehydration making it the ideal thirst quencher any time of the year.
Directions for use / suggested use
Simply mix 10g (2 teaspoons) of Coconut Water Powder in a glass (250ml) of water or add it to your juice, smoothie, or yoghurt.
Coconut Water Powder (Cocos nucifera L.), Maltodextrin