It can be said without the shadow of a doubt that there is no better place to practice Yoga than the global Yoga capital, Rishikesh. The heritage of Yoga in the ancient city assorted with the snow-laden Himalayan hills allows yogis across the globe to explore the core of the holistic science by delving into the deep yogic glacier. The trails of the holy mountains have witnessed droves of sages and saints attaining liberation over centuries. Satisfy your hunger for the yogic knowledge in the center of spirituality with 200hrsyogattc’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
About the Program:
The basic genre of the Yoga teacher training, 200 Hour Yoga TTC marks the beginning of an incredibly intensive yogic journey. The month-long program, along with an opportunity to become a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga teacher promises a life-altering moment. Let’s look at the core highlights of the 200 Hour YTTC in Rishikesh, India:
• An In-Depth Study of the Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Understand the yogic art practically and theoretically during the Yoga philosophy sessions.
• The Methodology of Pranayama practice for enhanced wellbeing and capabilities.
• Learn the art of meditating on the trails of the Himalayas.
• Anatomical understanding of the human body with respect to Yoga.
• Detoxification and deep yogic cleansing actions, the Shat Kriyas.
• Bring perfection in asanas practice with Adjustment and Alignment.
• Get acquainted with the healing science of Ayurveda and its enormous benefits.
• Learn the qualities of an accomplished Yoga teacher and how to conduct a Yoga class.
• Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance.
• Ayurvedic massage session.
• Vedic and spiritual relation to Yoga and its impact on the human body.
• Local excursions and visits
Food and Accommodation: With our past experience, we understand the relevance of healthy food in Yoga. Following the same, we offer nourishments of excellent quality, as coined by Ayurveda. Fully vegetarian and wholesome food at our center is accompanied by herbal drinks to ensure the overall well being of each and every student. Rooms are well-furnished, spacious, and are accommodated with all the modern amenities like twin-beds, TV, geyser, fan, Wi-fi, etc. Large glass windows to watch the Himalayan vegetation and temples add beauty to the homely stay at our ashram. Air-conditioned rooms can be availed on a prior notice.
Fee Details: For a shared room: 1350 USD and for a private room: 1500 USD
About 200hrsyogattc: One of the leading Yoga portals in India, 200hrsyogattc.com is designed and managed by an expert team of yogis who have a prior experience of conducting successful Yoga TTC and Retreats in the past. From our previous experience, we believe in the influence of a good Yoga teacher in the life and career of a Yogi and Yoga teacher. Owing to a group of accomplished Yoga teachers and a shining yogic lineage, we have chosen Rishikul Yogshala, a globally famous Yoga school as our Yoga teacher training venue.