Kerala, the land of Ayurveda is home to the Western Ghats’ hills, Laccadive Sea beaches, and the white beauty of Soochipara Falls. The southernmost Indian province is one of the favourite tourist destinations in India. Hailed as God’s own country, the town holds a great lineage of Yoga and Ayurveda teachings, backed by the fact that it is the homeland of Kalaripayattu, the ancient birth-giver of Martial Arts. Rishikul Yogshala welcomes you to its beginner level program, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala.
About the Program:
The 200 Hour Yoga TTC in God’s own country is an opportunity to embark upon the holistic journey of Yoga under the divine guidance of our Yoga teachers. The program prepares a strong ground for the huge yogic building to be instituted upon. Let’s look at the core highlights of the 200 Hour YTTC in Kerala:
• Exploration of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, the classical-most Yoga styles.
• Learn the teachings of Yoga beyond the Yoga mats during Yoga Philosophy sessions.
• Pranayama training to better the breathing techniques during asanas practice and invoking the life force for internal revitalization.
• Training of the Human Anatomical science to understand the effect of Yoga on the body.
• Meditation to connect the soul with the body and mind to lead towards spiritual enlightenment.
• Betterment of poses and postures with Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• A brief description of the Ayurvedic healing techniques and cooking classes to lead a sattvic life after the completion of the program.
• Shat Kriyas for internal body purification and Mantra Chanting to evoke mental awareness.
• Gain hands-on experience of self-conducting a Yoga class in the vicinity of our accomplished teachers.
• Satsang, Laughter Yoga, and Yoga Dance to rejuvenate the mind and soul.
• Local sightseeing and excursions.
Food and Accommodation
Relish your soul with our highly palatable and salubrious culinary prepared with immense affection by an expert group of chefs. Understanding the need for healthy food, we maintain wholesomeness in our meals that are offered three times a day. Our ashram overlooking the Himalayan beauty is also bestowed with a green garden and plush agricultural fields around to soak the bounty of nature. Our fully-furnished and well-equipped rooms guarantee a safe and healthy stay at Rishikul Yogshala.
Fee Details: 1650 USD for a shared room and 1800 USD for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala, carrying a prosperous yogic lineage has been imparting authentic Yoga education since its inception. With an aim to spread the traditional yogic science across the globe, the Yoga Alliance recognized school organizes a number of Yoga programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreats, Meditation Programs, etc. The six countries where the Yogshala has unfurled its flag are India, Thailand, Nepal, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.