Kerala has a long history of Yoga and spirituality. The South Indian province owns some of the globe’s serenest sites and the hubs of yogic practices in ancient India. The appetizing hills of the Western Ghats, Kerala backwaters, Marmala falls, and the pleasing bank of the Periyar are some of the places where the beauty of Yoga touches the zenith. Realize your passion for Yoga in the breathtaking environment with 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala. The program by 200hrsyogattc is an opportunity to delve into the deep yogic sea along with earning a Yoga Alliance recognized certification.
Date: 07 Nov – 04 Dec 2018
About the Program: The 200 Hour program is the introductory level of Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala and marks the beginning of the vast yogic lessons. This program is open to everybody who seeks to perceive the ancient science. Look at the primary highlights of the program:
• In-depth training of the most authentic Yoga styles- Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga.
• Training of all the asanas related to these traditional styles.
• Pranayama sessions and other breathing techniques for enhancement of the overall mind and matter.
• Yoga philosophy classes that give lessons to lead the life in an ideal and healthy way.
• Association of the mind, body, and soul with deep meditation practice.
• Adjustment and Alignment techniques for a safe yoga practice.
• Relaxation techniques such as Yoga Nidra.
• Brief exposure to the Ayurvedic tips of healing.
• Anatomical study of the human body and learn about the influence of the ancient science on the body systems.
• Practice of the six yogic works to purify the body and mind.
• Ayurvedic cooking classes.
• Teaching Methodology sessions to grasp the qualities of a Yoga teacher.
• Visit and excursions to the local sites and places of historical and spiritual importance.
Food and Accommodation:
A fine quality yogic food is an essential factor in the ideal development of a yogi’s mind and body. Understanding the same, we proffer enormously delicious and sattvic meals as prescribed by the Ayurveda. Green vegetables, fresh fruits, and herbal juices dominate our dietary guide. Three times provided meals are prepared by our expert chefs, who take special care of the guests’ health. Living at our ashram in Kerala is an utter delight with the luxuriant garden and private balcony offer a moment to glorify the Mother Nature. Rooms are spacious, airy, and embellished with all the modern amenities such as TV, twin-beds, fan, geyser, etc.
About 200hrsyogattc: A leading India Yoga portal, 200hrsyogattc is famous for its authentic details of the traditional Yoga and Yoga schools across the subcontinent. It was created by a curious group of Yoga affectionates to guide the Yoga-seekers towards a superior quality of Yoga education. Along with Yoga TTC, there are various programs on offer such as Yoga Retreats, Alignment course, Hatha Yoga training, etc. The Yoga programs are connected at the chosen school Rishikul Yogshala, one of the finest Yoga schools on the globe.